In 2008, Nanotek Instruments relocated to a 15,000 ft2 facility in Dayton, Ohio. This facility includes 10,000 ft2 dedicated to manufacturing and also includes a wet chemistry lab, a machine/fabrication shop, and a physical testing lab.
Nanotek also recently completed renovations on a second, 8,000 ft2 R&D facility. This building includes modern laboratory space as well as a range of testing and processing equipment including a newly completed, state-of-the-art dry room for battery research and development.
- 10%/1% RH Dry Room
- A complete pilot scale manufacturing line (11 pieces) for battery/supercapacitor production
- Suspension Dispersers
- Pilot-scale Chemical Reactors
- Production-scale High-Shear Mixers
- Tube Furnaces
- Ball Mill
- Twin-Screw Extrusion System
- RF Magnetron Sputtering System
- CVD system
- Gamry Reference 3000 Electrochemical Test Station
- CH Instruments Electrochemical Test Station
- Arbin Instruments SCTS
- Over 200 Battery/supercapacitor testing channels
- VAC OmniLab Glove Boxes
- Optical Microscopes
- MTS universal testing machine
- Quantachrome Instruments Nova 2200 Surface Area Analyzer (BET)
- TA Instruments TGA
Completed in late 2012, our 1000 ft2 dry room provides a unique environment for research with moisture sensitive applications. One of only a handful in the state of Ohio, Nanotek’s dry room provides the company and collaborators with the ability to maintain relative humidity at acceptable levels. The dry room is subdivided into two areas (600 ft2and 400 ft2) that maintain relative humidity below 10% and 1% respectively.
Contact us if you would be interested in learning more about our dry room capabilities or to inquire about using it for your research.